Here are my latest thoughts on this week’s watch list:
Stocks still trending long:
- RAME – continues to trend up, but is outside of bollinger bands, so be aware of possible pullback. Chart shows stops at 1.84 in current position. First target 2.08, second target 2.50.
- EPL – still in swing mode, but very low volume. Stop at 14.25.
- VTG – 1.98 stop on swing out of consolidation triangle. Still swingable, but need volume soon to see VTG move to 2.20 target.
- BWEN – nice action today finishing near HOD. Some resistance here, but a break through 2.14 could open the doors. 2.00 stop. Target 2.42
- QTM is now swinging since it finished above SMA20. As long as it holds upward trending SMA20, swing is valid.
- GLDD – nice bounce off horizontal support. Needs support to continue, but now in swing mode with stop at 7.25.
- CPT made a nice move through horizontal resistance today.. now swinging with 52.80 stop.
Stocks not yet in swing trade, but watching:
- PIP – Needs to get above 4 before I consider long swing
- ZQK – Watching for move through 5.30
- AXU – Watching for move through SMA20
- ELY – Needs volume.. still on watch.
- STEC – Consolidating and watching.
- AXTI – Getting close to getting through the ceiling, but needs volume to get over 9.25 for swing long.
- LINE – Still on watch
On watch, but losing interest:
- JASO – fell below SMA20.. Needs to get above before interested long.
- LIZ – looking like it might have a hart time with 7.75
- PVX – struggling to get back to horizontal resistance
- EGO – falling out of triangle. Not a good swing setup right now.