Watch List 03/06/2015 | Bulls on Wall Street

Watch List 03/06/2015

Consolidation in the market after 20 MA and big breakout support 209 area was defended.

spy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Decent action in individual stocks and biotech sectors. Great move in ISIS,JUNO,EYES,ACAD,ARQL CAPN, all from our watch list. So i will be paying attention to individual names while market chops around.If you are struggling with your trading or learn how to trade you need to join our 60 day Bootcamp course. Our program is designed in such a way that you come out of it ready to trade live in just 3 months. We teach you everything from risk management to scanning to trading strategies. I also share my profitable intraday trading strategy which will make you money short term regardless of Market condition. The class is one of a kind, see why you should sign up for the course here . You will also have access to a private community where you can ask questions, share charts and talk with the instructors or other traders. You can also check out the testimonials from our students.
Also if you are interested in our trade alert services and chat room , take a free trial! Check them out here.
Follow me on Twitter @szaman and on StockTwits @szaman
Check out our newest Offering “Bulls Vision” ! A brand new screen share product! See through the eyes of @kunal00 while he trades live everyday.

BAS Oil name, watching back over 8 for a range breakout.
BAS Oil name, watching back over 8 for a range breakout.
BOX Coiling up. Keeping an eye.
BOX Coiling up. Keeping an eye.
FEYE Consolidating well .Watching for secondary breakout.
FEYE Consolidating well .Watching for secondary breakout.
FXEN Orderly pullback to support. Watching back over 1.93 for a bounce.
FXEN Orderly pullback to support. Watching back over 1.93 for a bounce.
FOLD Range breakout watch.
FOLD Range breakout watch.
JRJC Coiling up. Watching over 6.45 for a range breakout.
JRJC Coiling up. Watching over 6.45 for a range breakout.
PEIX Big volume earning move. Keeping an eyes for second day run.
PEIX Big volume earning move. Keeping an eyes for second day run.

WBAI Extended run off the low. Looking for a parabolic short soon.
WBAI Extended run off the low. Looking for a parabolic short soon.

szaman Administrator
follow me

5 thoughts on “Watch List 03/06/2015”

  1. Hey Z-man your list looks great as usual, thank you so much; you know, maybe you can talk to K-man and do a webinar on how you construct you watch list because I think that’s at least 90% of the work, the rest 10% is just execution without any emotions involved of course. well Done !!! Cheers

    • the watchlist is the easy part! the whole world looks at the same watchlist its only 1% of them can make money off it. you just need 1-2 stocks a day. but yeah i can add it in somewhere

Leave a Comment