Another very successful day on the Bullson.ws trading floor.
Closed positions today:
- SONS – I took a hit here – I wasn’t too heavily invested, but made the mistake of holding into earnings. That’s one of my don’t-do-it rules. By holding into earnings I was HOPING something good will happen. I try not to trade on hope 🙂
- REE – Sold second 1/2 position of REE at 11.35 for 6% gain from swing.
- BAC Dec $12 Puts – Sold at .37 from .33 for 12% gain.
- KOG – I sold 1/2 of my position for a gain and the second 1/2 for a loss. Overall, it was a small loss. Probably got a little too impatient here, but the market showed weakness through the afternoon, so I shifted portfolio heavily into cash.
- ES – Scalp 4.87 entry. Exit at 4.99 and 4.96. Average 2% gain.
- GMXR – Scalp 4.77 entry with 4.90 and 5.15 exits.. good returns here. Over 5% gain.
- SLV short – 28.20 entry with 27.30 exit. 3.3% gain.
- RTK – Scalp 1.35 entry and sold 1/2 at 1.38. Still holding 1/2 position.
- SPY Dec. $120 Puts – 2.20 entry with 2.32 exit for 5.4% gain.
Positions I’m still holding:
- RTK – 1/2 position
- CRUS Nov Calls (getting killed here). Good news is that I never invest much in option trades until I have more options trading experience.
- Over 90% CASH
That’s it.. I’m looking for new setups tonight – gotta be some pullback bulls that we can watch tomorrow just in case we rebound back up.