I’ve been trading all over the map, behind the scenes and in the BullsOnWallStreet Trading Room. I definitely have some risk on the table (probably against my better judgment). However, I was able to book good profits today getting in and out of TZA numerous times.
Current Positions (all of my options positions are small – I’m still learning)
- PCX calls – I’m about flat in this position after the reversal in energy stocks today.
- FSII – Still sitting on it – down slightly
- F – sold 1/2 of my Ford position today on nice gap-up. Looking to hold the rest – target 13.25
- LVLT – long today at .955. I’m down a little, but am holding overnight because of the volume. We’ll see if tomorrow brings something interesting here.
- AAPL – an after hours buy at 279.05 – risk trade – see chart and notes.
- GS calls – Oct 155 at. 43
- NFLX calls – Oct 190 at .32
Needless to say, if we have a heavy down day tomorrow or gap-down, I could be in trouble. I’m a little over exposed (even with the small call positions) to the long side on a weakening SPX chart. I’ll be up early