We have learned a lot over the past eight challenges.
Now on day 9 of the 30 days to master part-time swing trading challenge we put out everything we've learned together.
What we have learned so far
We have spent the beginning third of the challenge building a solid foundation for your success as a professional swing trader.
Make no mistake, whether trading part-time or full-time, you are a professional.
To become a professional, you must do more than pick stocks and trade them.
That's because we are not stockpickers, we are traders.
Therefore, in the early stages of the challenge, we have learned how to:
- Analyze the market
- Identify overbought and oversold conditions using stochastics
- Use moving averages to help with trends, extremes and trade entries.
- Set optimal stops and profit taking strategy
- Use reward to risk to grow your account
- Apply risk management for macro account analysis
The video below was an open webinar for the "30 day challenge" where we put everything we learned to together in case studies of different stocks using the principles we have learned so far.
Watch today's video and then do your own case studies.
The Day 9 Exercise
- Watch the video
- Using the principles discussed in the video, do your own case studies for 5 different stocks.
Day 1: Getting Started
Day 2: Analyze the Market
Day 3: How to Use Moving Averages
Day 7: The Reward to Risk Ratio
Day 8: Stochatic Indicator
Swing Trade Service
This swing trading service is great for those that work and can't monitor the computer all day. We have in-depth nightly reports on the gameplan for the day/week and all stock picks that I trade will be alerted and emailed to you.Contest powered by Rewards Fuel