When do you know a market selloff is over?
Unfortunately, you never really know until the market breaks out over it’s old high. That can be an agonizingly long wait, and there’s a lot of profit opportunity that gets passed up in between the sell-off low and old high.
So while we don’t truly know exactly when it’s safe to enter the market, we can use market clues to build positions while mitigating our risk.
In todays video, I show you exactly how I timed yesterday’s entries in Netflix and leveraged Nasdaq ETF TQQQ.
You will learn the following:
- Why we traded cautiously over the past 2-3 weeks.
- How to use market breadth to assess the strength of the overall market.
- Analyze the market W pattern.
- Where the market “breakout” point is and how we detected it.
- How we picked our two stocks for entries.
Swing Trade Service
This swing trading service is great for those that work and can’t monitor the computer all day. We have in-depth nightly reports on the gameplan for the day/week and all stock picks that I trade will be alerted and emailed to you.