Are you a new trader with more losses than wins, and more questions than answers? Or are you an experienced trader looking for an edge or a way to be competitive and profitable in any market environment? We can help and give you an edge regardless of your experience level.
The majority of new traders jump around from method to method, losing money without gaining experience or learning from their mistakes. Others have a single strategy that works in a bullish market, then the market turns and they suddenly find their gains shrinking and losses growing. I’ve been there and done that, so you don’t have to. With a 71% win rate last year and nearly 100,000 trades in my career, I know what works and what doesn’t. I’ve developed a method of trading that if learned correctly and used consistently will give you the tools you need to be successful trader.
The Bulls 60 Day Bootcamp encompasses everything I know about trading. Covering a total of 20 subjects, this course will take you from A through Z; reading indices, setting up charts, setting stops and scaling out, scanning for potential home run trades, recognizing profitable day and swing trade setups, and much, much more. You’ll learn how to look at a stock and build a case for why it could be a profitable trade – or not – using the same criteria I use every day.
I am currently travelling and trading in the Dominican Republic (trips are the best part of this job), but will be back just in time for this class to start. Check out this sick pad that I am staying in this month!
When you are ready to take your trading to the next level, send Maribeth an email at email@example.com, or call 601-260-8576, and she’ll answer all your questions. Make sure you ask about our flexible payment plans too!
Here are just some of the things you will learn!
- How to setup your charts
- Which indicators and tools can give you an edge
- How to read indexes
- How to interpret price action in the market
- How to read the tape in stocks for hidden clues on when the big moves are coming
- Where to scale out of profitable positions
- My personal Bulls Proprietary Scans so that you can scan/find earnings breakouts, red to green moves, flat top breakouts etc
- How to scan for pr releases/news releases and then interpret if it is actionable news
- Details of @szaman’s special intraday setups (opening range breakouts, 1-2-3 reversals, and MORE)
- How to identify and trade several different types of highly profitable setups
- My personal goto setups: Bottom bounces, r/g moves, rubber band plays etc. I will give you step by step how to find these and then play them.
- I’m going to personally show you how to setup your daily & weekly routine along with your computer so that everything you do is mechanical
- And most importantly I’m going to show you the GOTO BULLS setups that I use every single day for the last 10 years that you can rely on to take in consistent income!
You’re getting 2 months of coaching, a 190 page coursebook, a special site where all these classes are archived, and the ability to retake the classes again.
Interested? Have questions about the course or our payment plan options? Email firstname.lastname@example.org – she will answer all your questions!
Meet Your Mentors
Lead Instructor: Kunal Desai is the CEO and Head Trader at Bulls on Wall St. He will be your primary instructor during Bootcamp, walking you through the details of his trading system and answering all your questions. When you complete the regular class sessions and move onto Bulls Vision, it’s Kunal’s shoulder you will be looking over as he scans and trades every day. @kunal00
Assistant Instructor: Maribeth Willoughby was Kunal’s first student, learning how to trade alongside him and eventually going on to help him create the Bootcamp course. Maribeth teaches several of the classes, as well as many of the market review sessions. @mb_willoughby
Assistant Instructor: Sayed Zaman is a veteran trader who brings his own unique perspective to the Bootcamp course. His special intraday setups are taught in a course session. Sayed is also the mentor who will be grading your trades and providing feedback on what you are doing right and where there is room for improvement. @szaman
1. Class sessions: Class is held via webinar four nights a week for four weeks to cover the course material. Class begins at 8 PM, EST each night, on Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, and Sunday.
2.The following month students and the instructor meet three afternoons a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday immediately following the market close at 4:05 PM EST. These sessions are an opportunity to go over what’s happening in the market and how to it relates to the material covered in class.
3. Upon completion of the market review sessions, students will be given two months’ access to Bulls Vision, our proprietary platform for watching Kunal trade in real time.
4. Finally, those who have completed the homework requirements will move onto the simulator for a month of paper trading, allowing them to apply what they have learned without risking real money.
Text and Required Reading
Bulls on Wall St. Course Book, 3rd Ed.
Additional Materials and Resources Included
- Weekly Quizzes
- Weekly Homework Assignments
- Bulls Community Access
- Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
- Trade Reviews and Guidance
Send Maribeth an email today to reserve your seat in our next class!