Maribeth and I will be attending the Traders4ACause Second Annual Charity Trading Conference and Golf Tournament in Las Vegas September 25-27th. We would like to formally invite all Bulls on Wall Street followers to attend this event with us and support this great cause. My dear friend Nathan Michaud, AKA @InvestorsLive, has organized this incredible event. Nate has been a friend of mine since 2008. We both started our websites around the same time and have been friends and trading confidants since that time. Not only is he one of the best traders I have seen in my life, he is a great teacher and businessman and has put together one hell of a conference.
The list of speakers is impressive, to say the least! In addition to Nate and myself, you'll hear from industry rockstars, such as:
- Peter Brandt, an author and professional commodities trader. The Big Picture rated Peter's blog one of the ten most influential financial websites.
- James Dalton has been a member of the Chicago Board of Trade and was Senior Executive VP of the CBOE during its early years. He's also an author and accomplished hedge fund adviser.
- Terry Liberman, a 20 year veteran of the market with extensive background as an educator, author, and performance coach.
- Mark Miniervini is the author of the best-selling Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard; How to Achieve Superperformance in Stocks in Any Market. In his first five years of trading, he averaged a 220% annual return, with only one losing quarter.
- Bao Nguyen, AKA @Modern_Rock, has been trading and sharing his knowledge of the market since 2000. He first made a name for himself as a highly skilled penny stock trader.
- Jack Schwager is an author of several acclaimed finance books and is particularly well known for Market Wizards, The New Market Wizards, and Stock Market Wizards. He is a recognized industry expert on futures and hedge funds.
- Brett N. Steenbarger, Ph.D is a renowned trading coach and professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at SUNY Upstate Medical University. Most recently, he has been consulting hedge funds in New York and Connecticut.
Of course, with so many Bulls members in one place we will be sure to get in some trading together, and probably a mixer or party. So if you plan to attend, make sure to let us know so we can provide you with the details!
See the details below for information on the conference, and how you can register today, before the minimum suggested donations (100% tax deductible) increases. After you sign up, make sure to send us an email, so we can schedule a meet up.
September 25 – Golf at Bali Hai Golf Club, Cocktail Reception at Bali Hai’s Cili
September 26 – Conference – 8:30AM-4:30PM, Cocktail Reception at Chayo LV
September 27 – Meet & Greet Breakfast, Conference & Round Table Discussions – 9:15AM-2PM
Suggested Minimum Donation $750 Suggested Donation $1000
Additional Fees: Golf $225 Spouse $200
Last year the event raised over $100,000 - let's see if we can top that this time!